This is a review on how the previous month ended. Title based on the most popular blog post.
Most popular – The One With Father’s Day Part 2. Yeah, I like this, too. Not very funny, but I think the post is positive in general. Happy Father’s Day to us 3! It is just a little surprising how it became so popular when I just shared it twice. If I compare to Part 1, for example, which I shared 15 times, it was a far cry. And I suppose the two posts are unrelated, but I would think at least one would be curious about the first post, no?
Least popular – The One Where Sophia Went To The Mall (though I only posted this last day of the month, so maybe not fair). I like it because my daughter had so much fun going out again.
Most surprising – The One With The Incessant Hammering. It is not one of my best post, and to be honest, I did not expect it to be popular at all, only shared it 3 times. I suppose ranting sells, eh?
My top 3 favorites:
1. The One Where Sophia Asked Mommy To Raise Her Better. I definitely look like the bad cop, but I am incredibly proud of how my daughter handled the situation.
2. The One Where The Tooth Fairy Was Late. I was pleasantly surprised at how my daughter was able to come up with the window theory.
3. The One With The Balikbayan Box. I love how we can benefit from traveling and learn that there are other ways of (hopefully better) life.
June challenge ( https://toabettersarahraisingsophia.wordpress.com/2021/06/04/june-1-challenge/ ) results:
- 7/10 – 4
- 8/10 – 6
- 9/10 – 10
- 10/10 – 10
To put these numbers into perspective, 10 goals for 30 days last month is 300, and I missed 24! So target attainment is at 92%.
- Affirmations – 2. Sophia and I got the hang of it. I think it is safe to say we’ll do this for a very long time, hopefully even when she becomes an adult and we live thousand of miles apart, she will still text me I love you every morning (I know I will).
- Connect – have not missed 1 day! No surprise, I love talking to people!
- Gratitude – 5. I think I have also gotten the habit of coming up with three reasons to be grateful for everyday.
- Meals – 4. It was fun using MyFitnessPal app for a while. Until it was not anymore. Lol. Difficult to estimate the food I am consuming, and do not think me immodest, but I do not really need to monitor my calorie intake. So this month, my goal is to eat fruits and vegetables instead.
- Move – 5. I remember the days when I was so lame (like yesterday). Seriously, this is already a feat for me.
- Read – 2. I do enjoy reading, so no problem here.
- Sleep – 10. This I have got to work more on! I am going to monitor my deep sleep continuity (which I have no idea how it works really) instead of time.
- Supplements – 2. Not bad for someone who used to not take them at all.
- Water – 5. I will continue to keep my body hydrated.
I am quite glad with the results! Good job, me!
How did your June go?
#ToABetterSarah #RaisingSophia #SophiaJulienneAt7 #FromZeroToHero